The Alsace Wines press & trade tasting will take place on 23 October in central London.
Over 80 wines will be on show, including examples of Crémant d’Alsace, Alsace Riesling, Alsace Gewurztraminer and wines from the region’s top producers.
Crémant d’Alsace is the most popular sparkling wine in France after Champagne.
Masterclasses will also take place on the day, including:
Alsace Wines: Catholic and Protestant? Can you taste the difference? (3pm-4:3opm) A Tasting hosted by Sarah Abbott MW & Simon Woods. Wines tasted at the masterclass will include:
- Domaine Zind-Humbrecht Alsace Riesling 2014, Lieu-dit “Herrenweg de Turckheim”
- Domaines Schlumberger Alsace Riesling 2014, Les Princes Abbés
- Vins d’Alsace Jean Baptiste Adam Alsace Grand Cru Kaefferkopf Riesling 2014, Vieilles Vignes
- E. Trimbach Alsace Riesling 2008, Cuvée “Frédéric Emile”
- Paul Blanck et Fils Alsace Pinot Gris 2014, Lieu-dit “Patergarten”
- Léon Beyer Alsace Gewurztraminer 2014
- Hugel Family Alsace Gewurztraminer 2010, Lieu-dit “Grossi Laüe”
- Domaine Rolly-Gassmann Alsace Sélection de Grains Nobles Riesling 2010, de Rorschwihr
To RSVP contact [email protected].