The first outing for this new trade tasting, which aims to be a on-stop shop for sparkling wine. From 10am-6pm.
- ‘There’s more to prosecco than cheap froth, but we need more diversity’ says Hamish Anderson
- New menus: Gōng Bar’s new menu translates famous inventions into drinks
- Susanna Forbes’ Swift Halves: A punchy double IPA, a saffron beer and Mikkeller’s first core range
- Gluten-free beer category ‘explodes’ in otherwise stagnant beer market
- Bacardi resurrects Grey Goose La Vanille to meet demand for flavoured vodkas
- Copa Jerez 2019 competition unveils UK finalists
- San Pedro to demo ‘first ever Mapuche wine’.
- Vice & Co’s Shaun Hall claims Funkin Innovation Championship 2018 title
- Imbibe’s Drinks List of the Year 2018 finalists: The menus with the most
- UK’s first cashless pub opens for business in Suffolk