Healthy Hospo is kicking off the new year with its second annual Wellness Workshop on 21 January.
Healthy Hospo’s Wellness Workshop 2 is a full day of inspiring seminars, interactive workshops and fun activities, as well as friends, conversation, healthy lunch and great coffee. This year will be bigger, better and more inspiring than ever.
- Nick Littlehales – World’s leading sports sleep coach working with Chelsea, Man Utd, British Olympic Team & British Cycling
- Claire Warner & Fabiano Latham – Bringing the healing power of nature and adventure to life
- Merly Kammerling – Teaching us all how to deal with stress and anxiety
- Jim Wrigley & Dan Dove – How to create better drinks and understand their nutritional value
- Tim Etherington-Judge – Making your habits stick by changing the conversation and building structure
- Yoga with La Maison Wellness – Camille Vidal brings her zen calm to the mat
- Pilates with Maverick Pilates – Sue Leckie can help you build a strong, pain free body
- Martini Ciclismo – Get on a bike and learn about this amazing bartender activation
- Danny Fisher – Posture expert who knows exactly how to fix you and put an end to pain
- More to be confirmed
- A no- and low-abv/sugar/calorie bar with Kamm & Sons, Martini, London Essence Co, St Germain and many more.
- A healthy lunch and delicious coffee provided by The Gentlemen Baristas.
Get your tickets here.