You’re invited to an exclusive masterclass with legendary producer Schloss Reinhartshausen, care of the team at The Wine Barn.
Schloss Reinhartshausen has been making Rieslings since 1337 at one of the world’s oldest wine-growing estates. Stefan Lergenmüller, owner of the Schloss Reinhartshausen estate, will guide you through seven incredible wines from seven decades. Some of these elegant, rare wines cost over £1,000 a bottle, and there are but a few left in the treasury. There will also be four of their very best Grand Crus wines to try, including the 2015 Schlossberg Grand Cru Riesling dry, winner of the International Wine Challenge 2016 award.
The Seven Wines:
• 1959 Rheinhell Riesling Auslese 0.7
• 1964 Hohenrain Riesling Spätlese Cabinet 0.7
• 1976 Marcobrunn Riesling Spätlese 0.7
• 1989 Nussbrunnen Riesling BA 0.75
• 1996 Siegelsberg Riesling Auslese 0.75
• 2003 Schlossberg Riesling Auslese 0.75
• 2011 Wisselbrunnen Riesling Auslese 0.75
The Grand Cru Wines:
• 2015 Marcobrunn, Riesling Grand Cru dry
• 2006 Marcobrunn, Riesling Grand Cru dry
• 2015 Schlossberg, Riesling Grand Cru dry
• 2008 Schlossberg, Riesling Grand Cru dry
When: Friday 23 November 2018
Where: The Army & Navy Club, 36-39 Pall Mall, London, SW1Y 5JN
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for trade tickets.