Marussia Beverages is on the hunt for a business development manager for central London.
To be successful, you will need to live in the area and understand the nature and culture of London. Your key activities will (among others) include achieving targets for new business development and key brand distribution.
The following skills are a must:
- Manage your time and costs as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Develop Marussia Beverage UK’s business and that of its clients in ‘mutually beneficial ways’
- Achieve targets for new business development and key brand distribution
- Identify, set and achieve targets for account calls
- Build and develop joint business plans for all key strategically important customers
- Identify, analyse and evaluate all new business and incremental opportunities and to ensure good lines of communication in these regards with the commercial director, whilst properly observing the company organisation structure
- Manage client accounts i.e. training, activations, communication, route to market etc
- Maintain good inter-departmental communication and administration
- Negotiate commercial agreements with clients, maximising brand exposure and the commercial benefits for the company and its principals
- Deal with client complaints
- Attend national trade shows and other similar events – outside your territory where necessary – as directed by the sales director