If you’ve got a proven track record of successful selling into the UK on-trade then dynamic, fast-growing fine wine & spirits specialist Wine Source is looking for you.
Wine Source was created in 2010 and operates in the premium fine wine on-trade sector in the UK, representing world renown Chateaux and estates exclusively in the UK.
Self motivated and driven, you will demonstrate a real love of wines, an in depth knowledge of the UK wine market and have very strong selling skills.
- Develop new business opportunities and grow your portfolio profitably
- Meet performance targets
- Monitor customer trading
- Sales and stock forecasting
- Increase the visibility of Wine Source’s agencies and partners in the on-trade
- Provide excellent customer service including running staff training session, regular visits, and on going support
- Take producers on market visits
You must be:
- Well connected and have a good reputation within the industry
- Knowledgeable (equivalent to WSET Advanced or Advanced Court of Master Sommelier)
- Highly motivated and proactive
- A strong negotiator with sound commercial acumen
- Able to communicate confidently externally and internally
- Organised with good time-management skill and initiative
- Numerate and analytical with good computer skills
- Impeccably mannered to represent Wine Source values
Only candidates with a minimum of three years’ experience selling fine wine in a similar environment (wine importer, wholesaler or agent) need apply.
Please send email to [email protected]