REED EXHIBITIONS LIMITED
Imbibe Survey Free Prize Draw Terms & Conditions
1. Who are we?
- The Imbibe Live Survey Free Prize Draw (referred to in these Terms & Conditions as the Prize Draw) is offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK. Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these Terms and Conditions is called “we” or “us”.
- We are the owners of the Imbibe Live, an exhibition held on an annual basis at Olympia, London
- For all queries or issues with the Prize Draw, however, please contact:
- Amy Seabrook
Reed Exhibitions Limited (Imbibe)
28, The Quadrant
The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)20 8271 2144. We will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
- Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavour to respond to email messages within three working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply to the Prize Draw
- These Terms and Conditions apply to the Prize Draw. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access to the Prize Draw. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when entering the Prize Draw.
- Entrants must be over eighteen years of age at the date of entry in order to participate in the Prize Draw.
- To enter the Prize Draw, entrants must complete the online Imbibe Live survey which will be sent to them by email.
- Entrants must work in the on-trade drinks sector.
- All entrants who complete surveys and provide their email addresses will be entered into the Prize Draw to win a £100 Amazon voucher (the Prize). There are five identical Prizes available.
- Entrants must ensure that the email address they provide when submitting their survey is accurate. If the email address supplied is invalid for whatever reason, we reserve the right to withdraw the entrant from the Prize Draw. Our decision in this regard is final.
- Entrants will only be entitled one entry into the Prize Draw.
- All completed surveys for the Prize Draw must be received before 22 September, 2017. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
- Unfortunately: employees of Reed Exhibitions Limited and any person directly or indirectly involved in the running of the Prize Draw are excluded from entering the Prize Draw and their entries will not be considered.
- The Prizes selected and supplied by us are available as the only prizes and shall be awarded to each winner of the Prize Draw.
- The Prizes are subject to availability and we may, at our discretion, substitute the Prizes for prizes of a similar nature and/or comparable value. The winners of the Prize Draw are not entitled to cash alternatives to the Prizes and the Prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- We may, at our discretion, change the date of entry into the Prize Draw and/or the dates on which the Prize Draw will be drawn. We also reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these Terms and Conditions and/or the Prize Draw without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms and Conditions will be indicated on the Imbibe Website (www.imbibe.com) and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
3. How much will it cost me to enter the Prize Draw?
Entry is automatic on completion of the online survey and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
After 22 September, 2017 five entrants will be drawn at random from all qualifying entrants from the submitted surveys (referred to in these Terms and Conditions as the Winners).
The six Winners will be notified via email before 5 p.m. on 25 September 2017 at the email addresses supplied by the Winners on entering. In order to redeem their Prize, each Winner will be required to send his or her acceptance to us via email on or before 5 p.m. on 27 September, 2017. Failure to send an acceptance by the stipulated time and date may result in the entrant being disqualified. Subject to us receiving the required acceptance under the paragraph above, the fulfilment of the Prizes will be agreed with the Imbibe Magazine Marketing Team.
We reserve the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility and to check his or her identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification from the Prize Draw. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
We will only use your personal details to operate the Prize Draw, to notify you if you win the Prize Draw and to send you your Prize if you win the Prize Draw. Where we or other companies in our corporate group want to use your personal details for other purposes (such as marketing), we will offer you the opportunity to agree or refuse this.
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These Terms and Conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the Prize Draw offered by us.
We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Imbibe Website.
These Terms and Conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these Terms and Conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
These Terms and Conditions were last updated on the 2 May 2017.