Jay's forum post
New thread: Looking for Staff?
I myself am an experienced Pub / Nightclub Manager who has over 12 years experience within the Industry and feel that the service my Company maybe able to benefit the majority of you all. I have been a licensee for over 10 years and have the distinction of the highest pass rate on the BII exam in the Enfield area.
I work for 5E Ltd who provide a free recruitment service for Companies and Businesses all across London and Home Counties. Having been established for nearly 15 years we have assisted with many organisations and companies with the broadest range of sectors in supplying high-quality staff to employers and have also gone on to become one of the largest training providers in London.
We are a Government-funded charitable organisation that works alongside the Job Centre Plus and as such all of our services are provided entirely FREE of charge to both employers and applicants. We aim to help the people that need it most and as such will only refer those that are suitable. The reason we do this is because rather than wasting your time and ours we will only select Candidates that are ready for the particular role you have or meet with your requirements.
You may or may not be recruiting for New Staff however a breakdown of our services is below:
Our Recruitment Service / Promise:
• We advertise your positions free of charge within our 8 Centres
• We meet all potential candidates and pre-screen them according to your criteria • Only those candidates who meet the criteria are put forward for interview
• Candidates are given free training, tailored to your requirements
• Offer Certificated Training whilst in work.
Benefits to you and your organisation:
• No time wasted sifting through CVs or interviewing unsuitable candidates • Save on the expense of placing adverts or paying recruitment agencies
• One point of contact for all your recruitment requirements, making it easier to plan your process
• A long term relationship ensures we are familiar with the culture of your organisation and able to fill each vacancy in the shortest possible time
• Save money and time training new employees
We are also able to provide free, on-going training to any of your employees in the form of NVQs and other recognised qualifications. Courses are available in Customer Services, Accounting, Health & Social Care, Food and Hygiene, First Aid, and a large range of others, including those tailor-made for your business needs.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and if I can assist you further with any enquiries or would like to reconvene at a time more appropriate for your convenience the please do not hesitate to contact me at any time on (07939) 424 424 / (07723) 676 190 or via e-mail email@example.com.
James J E Harman ABII
Business Development Executive More
Board: Running a bar or restaurant | 13-06-2012 | Read the thread