Take a look at the full list of forward features for Imbibe Winter issue below and get in touch if you have something that’d fit right in!
Cocktails & Spirits
- Gin innovation — The growth of gin has seen myriad different berries, fruits and herbs added to the juniper, but distillers are now turning to new approaches. Gin isn’t finished innovating yet so what does it have in store for us in 2021 and beyond?
- No Low Spirits — This emerging category has the potential to revolutionise our drinking habits but it’s not without its challenges. What are the major obstacles brands will need to overcome to make it to the mainstream and what do top bartenders, operators and drinks experts make of it? We find out plus a rundown of the most exciting brands in the sector that get the Imbibe seal of approval.
- Disco Drinks — Everybody’s talking about disco cocktails but what are they? How do we define them? Why are they such a popular choice in the middle of a pandemic? So many questions, Imbibe finds the answers.
- Kegged cocktails — With their ease of speed, consistency of quality and low risk wastage, kegged cocktails are gaining traction in large cover bars. We ask the brands why buyers should be paying them some attention, and bartenders whether they want to opt in or out.
- Sparkling wine — Will a coronavirus Christmas warrant Champagne or will drinkers be choosing a more wallet friendly fizz instead? We take a look at what the experts are predicting for the category and some of the alternative bubbles on offer this Christmas.
Beer & Cider
- Low calorie, gluten free and organic beer — No and low beers have been in the spotlight this year but the category is doing more than cutting out the alcohol to try and lure new drinkers in. What is the size of the opportunity, what are the challenges, and where is the innovation coming from, we want to know.
Business & Trends
- EPOS — A good EPOS system can give your business the edge, so what should you be looking for from your EPOS provider? Our resident Imbibe tech expert takes a look at what advances have been made in the market and finds out how you can get the most out of yours.
- Going carbon neutral — With BrewDog going carbon negative this year, is this something other drinks businesses are looking at? For those that are, what are they doing to achieve this? How important is it to the trade to have carbon neutral suppliers? Is it important to consumers? Has the pandemic changed the conversation around this? We try to get the questions answered.
Mixers & More
- What’s next for mixers? — They sparked an entirely new category of posh tonics for your premium gin, moved into more exciting flavours and then turned their attention to dark spirits, but where can mixer brands go next?
PLUS: Wine and world food; posh cider; exclusive interviews and product news; new openings; book reviews and Port and vodka tastings.
We offer a variety of advertising and advertorial solutions, and would love to discuss what might work best for you.