Côtes du Rhône wines will unveil its new UK advertising campaign at an event featuring a tasting of Côtes du Rhône and Côtes du Rhône Villages appellations, as well as northern and southern crus, including the 2015 and 2016 vintages.
The day includes:
- A Côtes du Rhône self-pour tasting (3pm – 10pm, runs throughout the event)
- A selection of 2015 and 2016 vintages from the Côtes du Rhône, Côtes du Rhône Villages appellation and Southern and Northern crus, all currently available on the UK market.
- Côtes du Rhône market overview and presentation of 2017 marketing campaign (4pm to 5pm)
- Virginie Charlier, marketing director at Inter Rhône will present the 2016 category results, update on the latest news and developments in the region as well as announcing the 2017 marketing plans.
- A campaign launch party and unveiling of the new Côtes du Rhône campaign visual (5.30pm to 9pm)
To register email firstname.lastname@example.org.