68 and Boston, 4-5 Greek St, London, W1D 4DD
Following a successful inaugural tasting in September 2016, Fitou is back with a second tasting – hosted by expert Baptitse Ross-Bonneau.
The tasting will take place on 16 February at Soho's 68 and Boston, and will feature a new line up of wines, with names including Maison Jeanjean/ADVINI, Les Grands Chais de France and Vinadeis - as well as producers who have recently entered the market.
Highlights will include cuvée Via Fonteius from Domaine de la Grange, the 2014 vintage of Tradition from Domaine Lerys and T de Tauch (2015) from Les Caves du Mont Tauch.
Wines also being poured:
- Vignobles Cap Leucate, Château Leucate Cezelly, 2014
- Domaine de la Grange, Via Fonteius, 2014
- Château de Nouvelles, Gabrielle, 2014
- Domaine Lerys, Tradition, 2014
- Clos Padulis, Padulis, 2014
- Domaine Bertrand Bergé, Ancestrale, 2014
- Domaine Esclarmonde, Partage, 2015
- Les Maîtres Vignerons de Cascastel, Prestige, 2015
- Château Wiala, Rebelle, 2015
- Les Caves du Mont Tauch, T de Tauch, 2015
- Domaine de la Rochelierre, Noblesse du Temps, 2015
- Sarrat d'en Sol, 2015
To RSVP to the tasting, contact In the Mood.