Langan’s Brasserie, 1 Stratton Street , London, W1J 8LB United Kingdom
Hallgarten Druitt & Novum is hosting a tasting focused on premium Australian wines on 9 November.
The tasting will feature wines from Hallowed Ground and will be a walk around tasting showcasing new vintages and interesting parcels of premium Australian wines. These include wines from Nero d’Avola from the Adelaide Hills to cool climate Pinot Noir and Chardonnay from Mornington Peninsula via high altitude Riesling from Canberra.
The following estates will also be on pour available to taste:
- Eden Road, Canberra, New South Wales
- Clos Clare, Clare Valley, South Australia
- Ocean Eight, Mornington Peninsula, Victoria
- Paringa Estate, Morning Peninsula, Victoria
- Laissez Faire by Larry Cherubino, Western Australia
- Fox Gordon, Adelaide Hills
- Ravenswood Lane, Adelaide Hills
- Teusner Wines, Barossa Valley
- Lake Breeze, Langhorne Creek
Fore more information, or to register attendance, contact Emma Wellings.