Online, , Brighttalk,
Lockdown has forced hospitality businesses to rapidly rethink traditional business models, develop new tactics, and create new revenue streams. Take-away, delivery, click & collect, at home services, subscriptions, members clubs, retail and other models are emerging, and there is a growing focus and importance of eCommerce. This panel of experts will examine the creative ideas hospitality businesses can use to adapt and generate new revenue.
• Experiences, lessons learned, and best practices for implementing new revenue streams
• What models will continue after lockdown? How will these become part of the future revenue mix?
• What services can you offer alongside your current business? How would this work?
• Balancing diversification and cannibalisation
• Michelin Star Deliveroo? Ensuring new models fit your brand, experience, venue
• Re-evaluating margins – what can you expect?
• Differentiating yourself from the competition
• Iain McPherson, Bar Owner, Panda & Sons
• Sunny Hodge, Owner, Diogenes the Dog
• Mark Stretton, Managing Director, Fleet Street Communications (moderator)