Sponsored by Bibendum
Impacts of lockdown on wine producers, regions, supply and distribution, vintages and more
• How have consumer trends and tastes changed?
• Previously on-trade exclusive wines now available to consumers – what will be the situation and impacts after lockdown?
• Re-assessing pricing, margins and perception of value
• Discovering and working with smaller producers with potentially new and interesting
• Examining the English wine market
• Expected impacts of Brexit, IMEX tariffs etc
• How can businesses and wine suppliers work together?
• Discussing the Sommelier Wine Awards
• Heath Ball, Owner, The Pickled Pub Company & The Frisco Group
• Victoria Sharples, Head of Wine Operations, St. John Wines
• Michael Saunders, Chief Executive Officer, Bibendum
• Chris Losh, Journalist, Liquid Publications Ltd and Chairman, Sommelier Wine Awards (moderator)