One Great George Street, , London, SW1P 3AA
On 7 March Mentsendorff will be hosting its annual portfolio tasting, welcoming wine producers from around the world to London.
This year instead of masterclasses, the tasting will host Ludwig's Liquid Exuberance named after its founder Ludwig Mentzendorff. Here products in the range that make cocktail components will also be explored, and will be open for drinks during the second half of the tasting (2-5pm).
As well as Ludwig's pop up bar there, new vintages and wines on show will include:
- Bollinger, La Grande Année, 2007
- Taylor’s, Single Harvest Port, 1967
- M. Chapoutier, La Combe de Pilate, Viognier
- Domaine de Bila-Haut, Côtes du Roussillon Villages Lesquerde, L’Esquerda
- Langlois-Château, Château de Thauvenay, Sancerre
To RSVP to the tasting, email Rebecca Herbert.