An importer of native and alternative wines from around the world, Red Squirrel Wines will be hosting its portfolio tasting on 5 September in central London.
Over 200 wines from over 50 countries will be on show, with attendance confirmed by:
- Dave Bowley winemaker and founder of Vinteloper
- Sue Bell winemaker and founder of Bellwether Wines, Australian Winemaker of the Year 2014
- Christian and Michael Dal Zotto booze seller and booze maker at Dal Zotto Wines
- Kevin Swart and Jacques Wentzel founder and winemaker respectively of Black Elephant Vintners, Franschhoek
- Callan Williams founder and winemaker, The Garajeest - new boutique South African label we launched at the London Wine Fair
- Christina Coletta Okanagan Crush Pad
- Olivier Cazenave radical biodynamic winemaker in Bordeaux, founder of Château de Bel
- Julien Ilbert radical organic Malbec winemaker in Cahors, Château Combel-La-Serre
- David Levasseur micro grower in Marne Valley, Champagne Albert Levasseur
New wines will also be available from:
- De Kleine Wijn Koöp some brand new releases from the little wine co-op in South Africa
- Vinteloper this year's newly released Urban Winery Project red and (for the first time) white wines
- Black Elephant Vintners brand new light red, called Fox & Flamingo, made from Cabernet Sauvignon grapes grown on Kevin's home farm and literally hand-picked by Nik Darlington!
- La Bonne Franquette and Pas d'Histoires, new red and white blends from the south of France, blended by the team at Red Squirrel who also designed the packaging
The press preview will begin at 10:30am. For more information, or to RSVP, visit the events section on the Red Squirrel website.