The Yard, Shoreditch, 89 & 1/2 Worship Street, London, EC2A 2BF United Kingdom
Bibendum Wine will be hosting its autumn tasting on 12 September in east London.
The tasting will feature wines, beers and spirits, all selected in an effort to update and reinvent the trade's drinks lists.
The spotlight will be on meeting the makers behind the wines, with Bibendum's valued winemakers and owners in attendance at the event. Names include Louis Barroul, Chateau de St Cosme; Clemens Lageder, Alois Lageder; Derek Mossman-Knapp, Garage Wine Co; Paul Pujol, Prophets Rock Janelle; Swinney, Swinney Vineyards and Jolandie Fouché.
For the full list of winemakers featuring at the event, visit the Bibendum website.
Bibendum has also curated four tasting trails to help add value to your wine list this season:
- Christmas Crackers: Best in class wines over-delivering on taste, looks & price
- Vivid Heroes: Wines that follow biodynamic, organic & sustainable practices
- The Artisan Project: A collection of hand-crafted wines
- Top Trends: Quirky & interesting wines from its award-winning Insights team
The tasting will cover many different aspects in the trade, these include:
- By the glass
- Brand new
- Meet the winemaker
- Fine wine
- Champagne and sparkling
- Spotlight on Pinot
- Stickies & fortified
- Craft beer & cider
- Dark spirits
- Artisan breads, charcuterie & cheeses
To register for your free trade pass, email Bibendum here.