Job Title: Bar Manager
Salary: Bar Manager £28,000 to £29,000
Assistant Bar Manager: £20,000 to £22,000
Hours: Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen in the beautiful surrounding village of Towcester. We are currently recruiting for a bar manager and assistant bar manager to take on the responsibility of three popular bars within the hotel grounds.
Do you think you have the skills and abilities to be the successful candidate for this role?
Working with a company such as this will entitle you to some of their amazing benefits:
Health Cash Plan/ Health Insurance 4x the salary.
Membership at hotels leisure club
Family and friends hotel accommodation discount
Food and drink discounts up to 50%
28 days paid Holiday including public Holiday - holiday will be increased with longer service.
Free lunch and drinks whilst on duty
Free car parking
Workplace Pension Scheme
Birthday card and gift (wine/Chocolates)
Up to 33% discounts on new cars (Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Fiat and Jeep)
Would you like to have the opportunity to have all of the above benefits? If so… then you need to read on!
Bar Manager's Duties include:
• Be a fantastic team leader, creating a fun and exciting environment for their team, whilst maintaining the hotel standards
• Arrange weekly meeting for effective communication with the team, debriefing the team by attending hotel management meetings.
• Carry out the required training for all staff member, maintaining a record of their training development and to arrange one to one meetings with staff members.
• Using company guidelines, you are to hold monthly reviews of the team, on an individual basis.
• Planning of rotas
• Maintain the quality of service to hotel standards
• Ensure the guest complaints are dealt with in a professional manner.
• Participate in duty management rota.
Apply now for a fantastic opportunity!!
Contact Sabreena on;
Telephone: (phone number removed)
London & Home Counties, England