London & Home Counties, England
Bar Manager - Gaucho Piccadilly, London
Gaucho are looking for an enthusiastic and experienced Bar Manager to join our Flagship London Piccadilly restaurant! The ideal candidate will be an experienced and passionate Bar Manager, with extensive knowledge in cocktails and spirits. They will be able to deliver all drinks according to the company's specs, following the Cycle of Service. The successful candidate will have experience managing a team and working well under pressure.
• Maintaining skills and product knowledge as taught at the Gaucho Academy
• Supporting, training and acting as a role model to new members of the team
• Service of all drink and food orders in the public bars according to the Cycle of Service standards and timings
• Staffing Levels managed including costed rotas, holiday management and productivity management
• Ordering, receiving, storing, controlling and counting of all Beverage stocks
• Administration of all stocks including, invoice collation, price checking and data entry of stock.
• Determine staff needs and recruit staff with the help of HR and Bar Director giving prompt and accurate feedback on all trial shifts.
• Performance manage staff keep up-to-date with reviews and 1-1s
• At least 2 years previous experience in cocktail making
• Head Bartender/Bar Manager experience
• Enthusiasm for cocktails and spirits
• Be confident in a busy, high end environment
Fantastic training and benefits
. Participates in brand decision making
· One of the most competitive salaries in the industry
· 28 paid holidays per annum inclusive of bank holidays
· 50% off for you and your friends & family at our restaurants
. Annually reviewed bonus scheme and optional Manager Apprenticeship
· Incredible discounts online portal & cycle to work scheme
· Fantastic career growth opportunities with award winning learning & development programmes
Gaucho first opened in Piccadilly London in 1994, taking inspiration from Argentina with a vision of bringing the world's best steak to London. That vision was a success. The first restaurant was set in a modest basement of the current Piccadilly site which has now developed and expanded in to our four floor flagship restaurant. This is a unique opportunity in the heart of London is not to be missed!