Shannon White Ltd
Coffee Field Service Engineer
Job title: Coffee Field Service Engineer
Location: Tunbridge Wells
Salary: £28,000 per annum + up to 10% of salary as an annual bonus + benefits + vehicle + full training
Hours: 8:30am-6pm, working 1 in 3 weekends (days back in lieu).
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading name within the Coffee/ Bean to Cup industry, as we are currently seeking a Field Service Engineer to cover Tunbridge Wells (TN13, TN14, TN15, TN16, BR5, BR6 postcodes). Salary is £28,000 + up to 10% of salary as an annual bonus + benefits + vehicle, please get in touch for further details.
We are looking for a talented, highly motivated and well-presented individual, who will provide attention to detail and be able to deliver to brand standard.
The role involves working as part of dedicated field service team, visiting various different sites being responsible for the service, maintenance and repair of the company's bean to cup/ coffee machines. With a background in electrical or mechanical engineering you will be able to identify faults and repair them with pride and confidence. You'll need to have great interpersonal skills to communicate with both internal colleagues and partners at site locations. You will have full training and be provided with all the necessary tools to do your job
* Carrying out a broad range of repair and preventative maintenance work on our equipment
* Follow all documented processes to optimise machine reliability
* Diagnose faults, repair or replace equipment to brand guidelines
* Attend sites within business agreed SLA's & complete Brand Standards checks on every site visit
* Effective communication of issues, problems or solutions through escalation points
* Adherence to Warranty and Returns procedures
* Ability to prioritise your workload and work well under pressure
* Flexible "can do" attitude
* Problem solver with excellent planning and organisation skills
Skills and experience will include;
* Experience of testing and repairing service equipment
* Basic electrical engineering and able to handle and work with a variety of different tools
* Industry Health and Safety standards
* Microsoft office proficient
* Experience of working in a field-based role
All applicants must hold a full UK driving license.
The hours will be Mon-Fri 8:30am-6pm, working 1 weekend in 3 (days back in lieu).
If you feel this is a good match for your skills and experience and is a role you could make a positive impact in, we look forward to hearing from you. Please apply for further information.