Cavendish Maine Recruitment
A rapidly expanding, privately owned UK based vending company who have been putting innovative ideas and exceptional service into place over several years.
They have an impressive range of refreshment vending solutions which they sell into all business, industrial and leisure sites with a total solution contract offering service, hygiene and replenishment for their clients, mainly on 5 year agreements.
About the Role:
Due to company growth, you will work as a Business Development Executive and focus predominantly on new business in the West Midlands region.
You will help to develop brands and expand the coffee refreshment solutions range into new sectors whilst promoting 'high street' quality refreshments in the workplace.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Coffee & Vending Business Developer, you must possess the following:
* Previous coffee or vending sales experience would be desirable, but other capital equipment sales will also be considered.
* Based in the West Midlands with easy access to Birmingham.
* The ability to work well on your own.
* Target driven.
* Articulate, confident, well presented with a persuasive ability and competitive spirit.
* A full UK driving license.
In return for your role as Coffee/Vending Business Developer, you will receive:
* A basic salary of up to £30,000 p.a.
* OTE £65,000 p.a. (uncapped).
* Company car (BMW 3 series or similar).
Location: The Midlands
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
Job Reference: SS/22144
By responding to this advert you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine.