Fluid Fusion Ltd
Our client is premium drinks company supplying innovative spirits brands to the On Trade with huge scope for business across Specialist Convenience and wholesale channels in the UK. In order to facilitate the next phase of strategic growth we require a Commercial Manager to drive performance through direct account development, customer relationship building and strong commercial planning.
Ideally based or accessible to the South West of England, candidates will demonstrate very strong exposure to BWS sales in the On-Trade sector. You will currently negotiate directly with buying teams, manage the P+L and forecasting, developing strong relationships and provide a strong understanding of account management and sales development.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of sales practices. Candidates will have high level of drive for premium brands and a passion to achieve exceptional results across a wide range of diverse customers.
This client offers fantastic benefits including car and excellent bonus opportunities, in addition excellent opportunities for development are offered.
Critical Criteria points:
- Background exposure to working with wine, spirits, cider or beer.
- A dynamic and capable approach with scope for future progression.
- Extensive exposure to sales, account management in either branded Drinks or Premium Brands.
- Good knowledge of the on-trade sector- Retail, Route to Market, Independents etc…
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, strategic development, commercial and planning skills.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the South West of the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary and package with your application. Fluid Fusion appreciates your taking the time to apply and closely reviews each submission but sadly cannot always respond to all applicants.