Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Field Sales Manager - Premium Spirits
£Competitive + Bonus + Car Allowance + Benefits
Field Based - North of England / Scotland
Do you want to work with one of the most exciting premium spirit portfolios in the world? Are you a high performing KAM or RSM looking to move into a leadership position? This could be the perfect role for you!
The business boasts an iconic portfolio of Aperitifs, Rums, Bourbons, Gins, Cognacs and Liqueurs that are in fantastic growth. As a global leader with an entrepreneurial UK business unit it offers the best of both worlds. Fantastic training, development and multiple routes for progression alongside fantastic trips, incentives and a genuinely fun culture!
As Field Sales Manager for Scotland & the North you will:
* Manage and motivate a team of 3 On-Trade BDMs located in Leeds, Manchester and Edinburgh
* Be responsible for the recruitment and training of new team members
* Hold P&L accountability for your region and be responsible for signing off commercial deals and customer investment
* Directly manage a small portfolio of key on-trade customers and RTM partners
* Ensure the team are delivering upon their KPIs including distribution, menu feature and activation
* Spend regular days in trade with all team members to develop their skillset
In order to be considered for this exciting opportunity it is ESSENTIAL that you have worked in drinks industry sales and have an element of team-management experience. The business is looking for somebody energetic and passionate about the premium spirits industry who brings fresh ideas and can really inspire a team.
If this sounds like you please send a copy of your CV today.