London & Home Counties, England
Love Drinks seeks an experienced and entrepreneurial National Account Manager to manage and develop high profile grocery accounts such as Waitrose, Morrisons, Majestic, Marks & Spencer and Sainsbury's. Plus develop and drive the growth of Key On line Retailers such as Amazon, Master of Malt and Whisky exchange. The successful candidate will be a committed individual with extensive sales experience in the luxury drinks/FMCG arena.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the candidate will manage the national grocer's accounts to achieve significant new listings, exceed corporate targets and brand owner ambitions. They will have full profit and loss accountability and be responsible for the joint business plans within the customer base and responsibility for managing the advertising and promotional budgets in line with sales.
The right candidate will understand the challenges of working with super-premium brands, in cluttered categories with limited budgets. Will know how to challenge the norm, influencer traditional buyer behaviour and be a skilful negotiator. The candidate will also have experience of working with Digital and On line including experience with Amazon.
The successful candidate will be able to build compelling and impactful 'reasons why' with brand owner and marketing support and analyse key industry data and stats to drive home the required communication to the right customer.
In addition to growing existing business, the main focus of this role will be on new business, whether this be introduction of new SKUs or further developing new business in the Off -Trade channel.
The role sits within sales however; there will be a requirement to work closely with the marketing team to deliver NPD and brand strategy for this channel.
The candidate will be extremely tenacious, of graduate calibre, a strategic thinker with a proven record of sales delivery within the grocery channel a first-class communicator who will develop and manage relationships with these key accounts.
• You will have full general management of sales and marketing responsibility within the Grocery Channel with particular emphasis on business
development and growth.
• You will have the opportunity to work cross-functionally across all areas of the business including marketing and NPD to maximise sales
potential in the Off-Trade channel
• Using excellent communication and relationship building skills, successful candidates will be responsible for using their already demonstrable
trade and sales experience to increase sales across both new and existing business
• Collaborating with the leadership team for the future strategy for the business
• Collaborating with the Leadership team to identify new products for the portfolio