National Account Executive - (Park Royal, London)
- Managing internal & external performance reporting across the portfolio
- Analysing promotional strategies and deriving insights from the data to determine future activity
- Partnering with CP&A to deliver against the activation plans within the customer and interpreting the return on investment associated with the execution; ensuring we continue to optimise our A&P investment
- Leading the innovation/NPD agenda with regards to information flow, strategy & performance updates, internally and for the customer.
- Central project support for category initiatives led by Category Managers
- Leading the delivery of our cash performance objectives through analysis and audit of customer investment claims and communication with our credit control team
- Successful activation of high impact activity plans based on analysis and core insight into customer strategy, shoppers and consumers
- Activities within the agreed JBP (where applicable) are delivered with focus on 100% implementation to maximise the return on investment to deliver the required brand and profit targets
- Detailed tracking and analysis of financial performance ensuring targets are successfully reached through necessary course correction as required
- Actioning insights derived from the data to drive business performance.
Decision maker for:
- Business Performance Management: Determining the account level best view forecast submission in partnership with National Accounts Managers
- Customer Value chain management: Determining the best opportunities to manage cost and maximise value at an account level
- Resolution and closure of all customer claims and disputes
- Accurate and timely approval of rebates, invoice claims and deductions
- Activation Investment: align on activation plan, prepare pre & post M&E and agree activity with customer - in partnership with National Account Managers
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to compile & collate data to derive insight and action
- Excellent relationship-building and communication skills
- Good commercial understanding, P&L literacy - strong numerical skills.
- Ability to interact and influence at multiple levels