National Account Manager-FMCG Spirits Brand
Home based, South UK
£40,000-£45,000 plus package
I am looking for an experienced National Account Manager with a strong hunter mentality to help grow my client's portfolio in the convenience channel.
You will need to have proven account and commercial management skills and be excellent at relationship building at all levels with the tenacity to make things happen!
You will be responsible for:
• Utilising key contacts within your network you will create new business opportunities within the channel and establish a broad and diverse
• You will create the on trade managed retail strategy and develop joint business plans to deliver against the budgeted growth targets for your
• You will manage the full commercial picture from accurate forecasting to A&P investment and will ensure that all marketing activity drives a
positive return on investment.
• As an expert on the craft spirits category and consumer you will share category trends and insights to facilitate decision making and product
ranging, leading to a greater presence for the portfolio of brands.
• Your primary focus is to drive distribution, visibility and rate of sale of the range and subsequently leveraging these listings to further establish
distribution of the wider drinks portfolio.
• Ensure product availability and accessibility across your account base.
You must have:
• 3-5 years proven track record of having managed accounts with convenience store operators
• The ability to develop new business is essential to this role as the customer base expands, you will, therefore, have a strong demonstrable skill set
within this area.
• Be confident in talking about category, trends, and cocktails.
• Able to deliver mutual value at every level of the customer hierarchy, specifically with senior stakeholders.
• Strong commercial acumen and numeracy skills with the ability to identify value growth in all areas of the customer.
If you have the skills and experience for this great opportunity, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information.