Michael Page Sales
London & Home Counties, England
Working from a Central London office, the successful candidate look after the grocer accounts such as Tesco and Sainsbury's, who are large partners of my client. You will have full responsibility of the P&L and creating and delivery of JBP's.
My client are a Global FMCG beauty business, and own many successful brands. They are innovative and forward thinking, and despite their size, remain fluid enough to be able to adapt in difficult market conditions.
The key responsibilities are:
* Work with SNAM to deliver retailer strategy.
* Update and deliver monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts indicating risks and opportunities.
* Weekly analysis of retailer sales reports sharing qualitative and quantitative results.
* Agree annual JBPs with the retailers.
* Delivery of agreed sales and profit targets.
* Manage trade spend effectively, ensuring to drive brand awareness whilst maximising profitability.
* Budget building and delivery.
* Promotional Analysis in conjunction with Finance Team.
* Oversee the supply chain within the account through forecasting and delivery.
* Manage promotional planning along with the marketing team to ensure profitable growth and optimum NPD buy in whilst respecting brand values.
* Participation in key business meetings such as forecast validation, NPD and brand meetings, presenting a review of account performance identifying challenges and opportunities as appropriate.
The successful candidate will have:
* National Account experience in beauty/personal care in either Superdrug or online channel.
* Team player attitude
* Analytical and detail orientated.
* Strong communication skills - written and verbal.
* Highly operational.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office.
* Strong negotiation experience.
* Highly organised.
Basic salary - £40,000 - £45,000
10% annual salary
Car allowance £5,500
Pension 4% employee and 8% company
London based role - Half day Friday's
25 days holiday