Asahi Europe Ltd
Asahi UK is more than just a beer company. We are the leading super-premium beer business in the UK driven through a compelling brand proposition including Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Asahi Super Dry, Meantime, Pilsner Urquell, our Belgian Abbey beer St. Stefanus and Polish brands such as Lech and Tyskie.
Since 2005 in the UK, and 2008 in Ireland, Asahi UK has been marketing and distributing its unique Super Premium Beer portfolio. Through its distribution discipline, supplemented by engaging and innovative marketing activities, Asahi UK is bringing value back into the beer category.
We are looking for two ambitious On Trade National Account Managers who will develop, implement and lead AUK's commercial strategy across Key On Trade Wholesale Customers with full P&L responsibility. The successful individuals will build and develop an insight and category led approach to the channel that will encompass a broad contact strategy with internal and external stakeholders; focusing on delivering a growth plan across all ledger through commercial excellence and superior relationships with key contacts at all levels.
Responsibilities for the On Trade National Account Manager include:
* Full ownership and P&L responsibility.
* To retain and grow brand positioning through establishing lasting relationships and delivering commercial growth.
* Full commercial responsibility for account base, including development and implementation of joint business plans.
* Management of key external and internal stakeholder relationships at all levels, developed with energy, positivity, passion and strong commercial & category awareness.
* Manage complexity through efficient planning, resource allocation and project management.
* Identification of customer opportunities to develop the sector and the creation of commercial and activation solutions to drive rate of sale and presence of AUK brands in the customer base.
* Through the use of category and insights, create compelling super premium sales propositions and business recommendations.
* Facilitate customer head office support and best use of wider resource network internally and externally to implement activation plan and deliver bespoke quality training programmes with selected customers.
* Manage and maintain SKU volume, NPR and GM forecasting across the direct account base.
* Manage trade Investment budget in line with commercial plans and evaluate the effectiveness of activity.
Your ideal background:
* Proven track record of delivering commercial results and managing budgets.
* Experience in FMCG negotiations, structured selling skills demonstrated and experience in dealing with buyers and other key customer contacts.
* A track record of superior customer relationships and building cross functional internal relationships/networks to achieve results.
* Demonstrates a track record of taking the initiative and delivering and managing a number of key projects at the same time.
* Ability to translate analysis of insight into action.
* Contacts and experience in on trade beneficial but not essential.
* Entrepreneurial and ambitious.
* Excellent engaging communication skills to be able to motivate & influence others.
* Passionate, resilient and persistent
* Strong commercial acumen.
* Able to work successfully both on their own or as part of a team.
* Ability to act at pace.
* Creative thinker, not afraid to challenge the previously accepted norm
On offer is a competitive basic salary plus generous benefits package, inclusive of;
* Extremely generous food allowance
* 28 crates of beer per annum
* 10-20% Annual bonus
* Industry leading pension contribution
* Life assurance
* Dental insurance
* 25 days holiday (buy up to 5 more)