Clear Edge Search & Selection Ltd.
London & Home Counties, England
People Manager (HR / Talent Acquisition) - Craft Spirits
£competitive + Bonus + Benefits
Office Based - London
This is a rare opportunity to help drive and shape the culture, as well as assisting in recruiting top talent for one of the UK's fastest growing and most recognisable craft spirit brands. They have achieved unprecedented success since their launch and pride themselves on the high quality and individuality of their products. Using the finest botanical ingredients, they have developed a brilliant range of spirits that have won an array of industry awards. Culture is incredibly important to this business making this a pivotal role within the team!
As People Manager your key responsibilities will include:
* Manage the recruitment process for all areas of the business, working closely with individual lines managers when required
* Maintain relationships and agree contracts with selected agency partners
* Work to improve internal team communication, ways of working and procedures
* Take the lead on new cultural initiatives
* Support the Head of HR in building and improving bespoke training programmes
* Assist in general administrative and HR functions when necessary
In order to be considered for this amazing opportunity you will ideally have 4+ years of HR experience. FMCG experience is not essential but a working knowledge and passion for the premium spirits sector would certainly be a plus!
You will be passionate about getting the best from people whilst being organised, logical and structured. This role requires an excellent communicator who is confident in handling difficult scenarios and not afraid to ask challenging questions in interviews.
If you think you have what it takes to be a success in this role then please send a copy of your CV today.