CPM - Lucozade Ribena Suntory
Exceptional brands need exceptional people! We are recruiting for a Regional Business Development Manager to work for LR Suntory direct in a new business role for their Merchants Heart premium mixers. Grow this exciting and developing brand within the on trade, using your sector knowledge to win new business. Excellent basic salary plus bonus, company car, private healthcare and 26 days holiday per annum. Apply today and be integral to establishing Merchant Heart as a leader in the premium on-trade mixer market!
Territory covering: The North, including Liverpool, Manchester, Leeds and surrounding areas
We're currently seeking a Business Development Manager with sales experience in the On Trade to work for LR Suntory. You will be required to deliver strong new business sales for a new premium mixer which launched into pubs, bars and clubs this year. If you have experience and contacts within the on trade and want a role where you have the autonomy to pursue these leads and make a success of your territory, then this would be a great job for you!
As an On-Trade Business Development Manager your key responsibilities will be to:
- Own the Northern territory, including Liverpool, Manchester and Leeds, visiting both regional route to market (RTM) on trade accounts and managed retail outlets.
- Use your extensive knowledge of the on- trade sector and existing contacts - you will be looking for new business opportunities for this fantastic premium mixer range
- Identify and follow up your leads putting together bespoke proposals and business plans based on P&L
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the key commercial contacts in your region and utilising these relationships will be key to your success in influencing decisions being made in each customer.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will agree plans with the decision maker in the regionally based independent direct accounts in your area, ensuring promotional actitivies are given maximum exposure and are executed as required so that any sales potential is maximised
- You will seek to build relationships at various levels within the customers' business, to drive sales and return on investment.
This would be a great role for you if: -
Why work for LR Suntory?
In addition to a great basic salary, you will be part of a key business development focus for the Suntory business, which will open the door to national roles and more in the future for successful individuals.
Apply today to join their fast paced, entrepreneurial, creative and dynamic team!
LR Suntory are an equal opportunities employer
Central London, England