Sales Director - FMCG Growing Spirits Brand
£70,000-75,000 D.O.E + OTE & Package
A brilliant opportunity has arisen for a confident, ambitious and focused individual to join an exciting spirit brand!
Your key role and focus will be to introduce new accounts within the UK On-trade channels and must have strong and existing relationships within the industry.
You will able open doors with new national accounts to achieve the agreed company financial objectives, maximise new sales growth opportunities and retain the large accounts. In addition, you will provide guidance and support to the further sales team as part of the senior management team.
It is essential you have knowledge of UK On-trade with proven sales track record within a similar drinks brands.
• Reporting to and working closely with the MD, this role is to lead and develop the company's national account activity, ensuring effective leadership, existing account management, and new business growth
• Develop a multi-channel strategy that optimises ongoing growth, profitability and brand visibility in the channel
• Build and maintain a high performing team capable of delivering against the company growth strategy
• Deliver profitable business results through sound financial planning, people resource management and alignment of systems and processes
• Align the sales strategy for the On-Trade/Wholesale channels with other key internal groups and functions so as to streamline efficiencies and maximise return on investment
Essential skills & experience:
• A good understanding of the UK wholesale & on-trade
• Proven track record in sales within an alcohol brand
• Successful negotiation of major contracts at board level
• Strong business and strategic acumen.
In addition, my client is offering great career development opportunities for the right candidate!
Interested in this challenge - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org