Fluid Fusion Ltd
Our client is a fast-growing super-premium drinks producer developing and supplying exceptional whisky and gin brands to both the On trade and Off Trade in the UK. This dynamic and innovative business is entering a key phase of its development with tremendous opportunities for growth. In order to forge ambitious growth strategies, we require a Sales Director to manage the commercial strategy, national account development, wider team management and sales success in the UK market.
Leading a team, you will help develop, shape and implement the commercial strategy across the On and Off trade channels, taking a hands-on approach with leading retail partners including Tesco, Waitrose and Sainsburys. Furthermore, you will develop wider teams, including other functions, in developing the company vision. Candidates will enjoy a high level of ownership and influence over a continually developing business.
Your personal skills will include tenacity, energy and entrepreneurialism together with a broad commercial understanding of trade channels and general FMCG practices. Educated to degree level, candidates will also demonstrate good leadership skills and a high level of gravitas for this position. You will have a high level of drive for success and a true 'spark' to achieve exceptional results.
This client offers fantastic benefits including car and excellent bonus opportunities. Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
Key Criteria points:
- Strong exposure to working with premium drinks brands in the On and Off Trade
- Extensive exposure to sales, account management, people management from either branded Drinks or Premium Brands.
- Exposure and knowledge of Grocery account development is essential
- True leadership skills backed with high levels of energy and a can-do attitude
- A clear ability to work strategically and at the hands-on ground level with large customers
- Good knowledge of the drinks sector, particularly large National Accounts
- Demonstrable evidence of strong negotiation, commercial and strategic planning skills.
Candidates must be based and eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity. Please provide your CV (in word format) and current salary/package with your application.