Fluid Fusion Ltd
London & Home Counties, England
Our client is a global leader in premium wine and luxury champagne brands, with a superb range of iconic brands this business continues to grow and flourish in the drinks market. The business is entering an exciting phase of development and requires a Senior Brand Manager to spearhead the future development of the brand portfolio through innovative and creative marketing strategies.
Candidates will demonstrate established classic marketing skills together with strong exposure to Off Trade (Grocery) brand marketing with a high level of gravitas and tenacity to drive the brand strategy and implementation forward.
Exposure and knowledge of the branded premium Drinks marketplace is desirable, candidates will demonstrate strong marketing knowledge gained at Brand Manager and/or Senior Brand Manager level.
- Work cross-functionally to develop and execute new propositions into the market, from initial idea through to launch
- Collaborate with production, supply chain, product development, legal, finance and external agencies and suppliers
- Leverage internal Consumer Insights and Research expertise to better understand the consumer opportunity and validate concepts or ideas
- Create and deliver impactful launch assets, to support the NPD into the market, collaborating with the market affiliate to ensure efficient delivery
- Consider unique selling propositions and point of difference vs. competition?
- Build and maintain current knowledge and insight into trends, competitors and consumer needs to inform innovation plans and ensure the business is reacting to an ever-evolving market
- Leverage insights (Business, Consumer, Shopper, customer, competitor trends) for future strategic development
- Creating more opportunities to test, learn and optimise before scale-up
- Build and maintain strong creative agency partnerships, managing total projects budgets and timelines in order to deliver best in class Innovation and launches to market
Skills and attributes
- Strong premium brand marketing exposure, ideally from leading drinks or FMCG brands
- Focused, strategic and passionate approach together with strong commercial ability
- Educated to degree level
- A proven influencer and stakeholder manager
- Demonstrable wine and/or spirits exposure
In return, a great package and genuine opportunity to propel your career forward whilst working with superb brands are offered.
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK for this opportunity, this role is based in West London.
Please provide your CV (in word format) and current remuneration package with your application.