London & Home Counties, England
An award - winning, expert, speciality Coffee Roaster whom have been roasting the finest sustainable coffee with the highest quality for almost 20 years.
About the Role:
Working as a specialist Senior Coffee Engineer, you will promote the company by responding to reactive and service call requests by working in a professional, efficient and thorough manner for a broad range of clients ranging from high street independents to national brands and organisations.
Your duties will be varied and will include;
* Carry out a broad range of coffee equipment repair and preventative maintenance tasks from fault finding to diagnosis, making sure all coffee equipment is left in a good working order
* Ensure all work carried out meets the correct equipment set up as per agreed specification providing consistent coffee quality to ensure first time fix where possible
* Work proactively with the Service Desk, by taking day to day instructions and keeping them updated so waiting customers are kept informed
* Comply with all on-site arrival procedures, by making contact with a Manager/Supervisor on site to introduce yourself and seek permission to commence work on equipment
* Adhere to Health and Safety procedures, undertaking risk assessments to ensure that it is safe to work and bring any risks to the attention of the company management
* Complete all necessary job sheets and supporting documentation as required, ensuring it is reviewed and completed prior to leaving premises to validate client satisfaction
* Provide agreed spare parts itinerary to ensure that parts are invoiced to the customer, deducted from stock and replenished to maintain your vehicle stock inventory
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Senior Specialty Coffee Engineer, you must possess the following;
* Previous coffee engineering experience
* An excellent understanding of coffee quality and associated equipment
* Able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills with an electrical and mechanical background
* Computer literate
* Self-motivated with a flexible approach to work
* UK driving license
In return for your role as Senior Coffee Engineer, you will receive a basic salary of up to £40,000 p.a (depending on experience) and a company vehicle.
Contact: Sophie Simmonds
By responding to this advert, you consent to Cavendish Maine processing the personal data included within this application.
Should you not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies.If you do not want us to do this, please call us to advise.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine...... click apply for full job details