Social Worker - Drug and Alcohol Misuse - Blackburn - £25.02
We are looking for a social worker to lead on Blackburn's drug and alcohol misuse service.
The applicant must be resilient and self-motivated and have highly developed communication skills.
The social worker must be have the ability to motivate service users to engage with their therapy programme and maintain their aftercare plan on discharge; and to also effectively present to Panels and take a lead role within multi-agency meetings to advocate for the service user and their family.
Benefits of the role:
* Rare opportunity in a specialist team
* Great for building valuable experience
* Flexibility with working hours
* Long term placement
The role will involve:
* operating within a multi-disciplinary integrated neighbourhood teams
* effectively managing complex cases with adults' services, mental health services, drug and alcohol treatment provision
* liaising with commissioners, addiction specialist clinicians
* liasing with substance misuse workers to formulate appropriate assessments, care plans
* manage risks, particularly for service users who are at risk of self-neglect and non-engagement
* HCPC registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
South Yorkshire, England