Sanctuary Criminal Justice is currently looking for a Substance Misuse Social Worker to work full-time based in Blackburn. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of substance misuse and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Substance Misuse Social Worker job is £25.02 per hour (LTD Company Equivalent) and is an initial 3-month contract.
* Operating within a multi-disciplinary integrated neighbourhood team to effectively manage complex cases with adult & children's services, mental health services, drug and alcohol treatment provision, primary health and criminal justice services.
* Liaising with commissioners, addiction specialist clinicians and substance misuse workers to formulate appropriate assessments, care plans and manage risks.
* Must have the ability to motivate service users to engage with their therapy programme and maintain their aftercare plan on discharge and to also effectively present to Panels and take a lead role within multi-agency meetings to advocate for the service user and their family Requirements of the Substance Misuse Social Worker:
* Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role/substance misuse
* Prescribing experience essential
* HCPC Registration Contact: This Substance Misuse Social Worker job is advertised by Lilly Bak; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Reasonable Adjustments: If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.