Job Description :
To coordinate and create production plan of FG's from Diageo production facilities and 3rd party mfg. Identify and report R+O to the overall supply of FG within the Supply Network. Support development of case volume and inventory projections that are used to make operational and financial decisions. Strengthen and sustain continuous communication and relationships with key stakeholders in the supply chain.
Decision Making and Financial Responsibility
(1) This role must understand why and when to challenge the validity of volume and/or inventory forecasts based on thorough historical and/or statistical analysis. Although the final decision may not be made by this role, their analysis will often be the key factor for making the recommended decision.
(2) This role generates final supply plans every week/month across Diageo Production Sites/3rd Party Sites. These supply plans are used by stakeholders in many functional areas in making decisions regarding strategic sourcing, procurement, distribution network design, plant operations, operations finance, and inventory asset valuations.
(3) Generate supply plans that support and maintain inventory strategy. Responsibility for forecasting and planning inventory with an average value of $40m - $100 m depending on category. Trading Profit contribution towards period ending targets. Responsibility for minimizing obsolescence costs for product and materials.
(4) This person must have a proven track record of strong leadership capabilities i.e. demonstrated ability to lead projects and overall management of business (vertically and horizontally).
(5) Individual must have strong end to end supply chain knowledge (manufacturing, logistics, customer operations, project management).
Planning and overall supply responsibility for replenishment processes into Diageo NA main Warehouse (Imported Spirits, Beer Imports/Domestic Production, and or Mexican Tequilas) with annual import volumes exceeding 5-9mm cases per year. This role must be capable of performing root cause and trend analysis for critical case volume and inventory valuation data streams.
Responsible for weekly and monthly supply and product availability reporting including KPIs, monthly calls, weekly health tracker and/or risk assessments, sku exceptions.
Responsible for active participation in new product start-ups, run-outs, and overall project driven transitions in supporting Innovation/Renovation across multiple projects.
Responsible to maintain system databases (i.e. APO and SAP ECC) accurately and timely.
Responsible to conduct root cause analysis of multiple information streams
Responsible to identify risks and/or opportunities to the overall supply plan and execute necessary changes & communicate effectively to key stakeholders
Responsible to maintain consistent inventory management practices in line with meeting AOP targets, identifying solutions to mitigate risks and improve overall tracking.
Clear and concise communication (verbally and written).
Continue to strive to develop your own personal growth as well as within the role and look for opportunities to improve and incorporate best practice solutions.
Building relationships with your counterparts is critical, especially in the areas with the most trouble spots.
Be Credible, Reliable, Transparent, Solution oriented
Qualifications and Experience Required:
Bachelor's Degree in Operations / Supply Chain Management or related business discipline
2+ yrs experience in operations and/or supply chain management
Excellent Excel Skills, Access database, data management, and strong SAP, APO SNP, MPS/MRP and DRP methodology, a MUST.
Manufacturing and distribution / warehousing experience a plus
APICS affiliation preferred.
Able to build solid relationships with your counterparts is critical, especially in the areas with the most trouble spots.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :