Hyatt Regency London - The Churchill
London & Home Counties, England
Churchill Bar - Team Leader
Inspired by Sir Winston Churchill and his wifeClementine, The Churchill Bar & Terrace offers award-winning cocktails anddelicious dining in a glamorous setting tucked away behind Oxford Street.
This stylish cocktail bar, located in Hyatt RegencyLondon - The Churchill, offers craft cocktails, many made with our very ownChurchill Craft Gin, homemade tonics, premium spirits, fine wines and of courseall the classics. Inside you'll find a luxe décor, bookshelves curated by DauntBooks and original photographs and love letters adorning the walls, alongsidethe famous Jock, Rufus, and Pig!
Outside, guests can dine alfresco amid a life-sizebronze of a young Churchill as they snuggle up on the heated terrace. TheTerrace Theme changes twice a year inspired by the travels of Sir WinstonChurchill and his wife Clementine. Guests can also purchase a selection ofcigars, supplied by the UK's leading Cuban cigar importer Hunters & Frankau.
About the job
As Team Leader joining the Churchill Bar team youwill responsible for leading the shift to deliver an excellent and impeccabledining experience for our guests and for supporting the vibrant existing teamin the daily operations. Some of the key processes include but are not limitedto:
* interacting with your colleagues to ensure smooth running of the Churchill Bar department
* controlling and analysing quality levels of product and service, guest satisfaction, merchandising and marketing, operating costs and sanitation, cleanliness, hygiene
* delivering the Churchill Bar concept, ensuring every aspect of the operation stays true to this concept as advised by the Bar Manager
* conducting briefings and maintaining liaison with the Head Chef and other Food and Beverage Department Heads
* accountable to assist in conducting the induction and training of new colleagues
With your natural leadership skills and dedicationto people, you are always striving to deliver a great service for and fosterconnections with guests. Previous experience working in the same or similarrole within a five star hotel environment is desired.
If you are a motivated and passionate Team Leaderand are looking for your next challenge, then we would like to meet you.
Being part of Hyatt Regency London - The Churchillalso means, joining the Hyatt family which has over 679 hotels in over 54different countries, also recognised as a UK Great Place to WorkCompany !
What is in it for you?
Continuous learning and development is paramount tous. As such, we pride ourselves on developing and supporting all ourcolleagues. You will have access to various learning opportunities both onlineand in our dedicated training room.
· 12 free nights per year of service across HyattHotels worldwide
· Employee and Friends & Family rates acrossHyatt Hotels worldwide
· Discounts of up to 50% in our Hyatt UK restaurants& bars
· Uniform provided and laundered complimentary
· Complimentary meals on duty
· Refer a friend bonus £500 per colleague introduced
· Cycle 2 work scheme
· Busy social calendar including annual summer &Christmas celebrations
· Workplace pension scheme
· Annual season ticket loan
Are youready for a dynamic environment where you can truly shine?
Please be sure to be eligible to work and live in the UK before applying.