Off to Work
Looking for summer work to be able to afford that trip you've been dreaming off? Want to play a crucial role in a sporting competition that has been running since 1951? Get in touch TODAY to secure your place working a truly historic event, as we only have limited availability!
We are looking for WAITERS, WAITRESSES, BARTENDERS AND BARISTAS to join our team in Portrush to work at the Open golf championship. We can offer you direct access to work the events top rated bars & VIP areas so not only will you be working alongside some top brands, you will have a great opportunity to add some of the best tips the event has to offer to your pocket!
We have already started interviewing potential team members and will finish our searcharound the middle of June Once we have filled these positions there will be no other chance to get involved.
To make sure you do not miss the chance to work a once in a lifetime event, where you have the chance to earn great tips, APPLY NOW
What we can offer you?
* Rates starting from £9.20/hr (£8.21 + holiday pay) for over 25's and from £9/hr (£8.03 + holiday pay) for under 25's
* WEEKLY PAY
* Two FREE FSA accredited courses in Food Safety & Health and Safety
* Unlimited friend referrals incentive scheme. If you're friend works, the Open - you get £30!
* An easy online booking system
* The opportunity to see behind the scenes of the biggest event of the year
* Work with amazing clients such as Rolex, MasterCard, Mercedes, Hugo Boss and HSBC (just to name a few!)
* Full training provided - no experience necessary
You're perfect for the role if you…
* Are fully available from the 15th - 21st July
* Are a hard worker who loves to swing into action!
* Are a people's person
* Want to learn new skills in hospitality
* Take great pride in your customer service and appearance.
We are recruiting now so to guarantee your spot and the chance to say you attended this prestigious sporting event, please send your CV to us. We will then be in touch asap for a phone interview.
You must be over 18 and have proof of right to work in the UK. Off to Work have a legitimate interest in collecting, processing and storing certain data during the recruitment process. You have the right to withdraw any or all data we have collected from you at any time. Please contact us for a full list of data we collect from you.