Job Board Direct
Coffee Roastery Operative
Love coffee? Want to learn the ins-and-outs of producing it, while working in a fast-paced and team-based environment? Here's your chance.
We source, roast, grind and deliver delicious coffee to homes and offices. We also pay farmers a fairer than Fairtrade price, and provide training and investment - making their lives, and their coffee, better in the process.
Do you want to work for an ethical company, while helping to produce a quality product? Are you ready to be trained from scratch? Then this role is for you.
What your role will be
* Grinding coffee to order, using several different settings
* Using industrial machines to weigh, fill and seal coffee bags
* Pack the coffee according to customer requirements
* Maintain a high standard of cleanliness within the roastery
* Support line managers with special guest visits and roastery event planning
* Thinking of innovative ways to improve processes and streamline production
You need to be...
* Energetic, and used to a fast-paced environment
* Target-driven, and able to work under pressure
* A strong team player
* Eager to go the extra mile
What do you get in return?
* Being part of a great team
* Monthly coffee credit allowance to treat yourself, family or friends
* Free world-class coffee and snacks at work
* A summer and Christmas team party
* Being part of a fast-growing, ethically sourcing coffee company
London & Home Counties, England