The monthly cocktail subscription service will highlight independent brands and suppliers, and donate 10% of profits to charity
Asterley Bros Cocktail Club will release a new seasonal cocktail pouch each month, the recipe created by creative director Joe Schofield.
First up, is the Summer Collection with Episode 1, the Pink Negroni, a 'light, summery twist on a white Negroni' with grapefruit and rose.
Costing £44.95 each month, each package includes:
- One-litre pouch of that month's cocktail.
- Two 50ml samples and mixers from Asterley Bros' independent brand partner that month, giving customers a chance to try the spirits in the cocktails by themselves.
- A numbered, limited-edition print of the label artwork, designed by Ryan Gajda.
- Some aperitivo nibbles.
- A behind-the-scenes video of Schofield explaining his cocktail creation and inspiritation.
- 15%-off discount code for all online purchases on the Asterley Bros store.
- Priority access to the Beta Testing programme (where you can get involved in helping the team develop their serves through tastings).
- A code to share with family and friends. Every time it is used to join the Cocktail Club, both you and the person who used it will get a double cocktail pack with 100ml each of Asterley Bros' Rhubarb Negroni and Wet Martini.
10% of all profits will initially be donated to Hospitality Action, with the recipient charity changing every quarter.
Check the Asterley Bros Cocktail Club out on asterleybros.com/cocktailclub