Speyside distillery BenRiach has announced the launch of its Batch 14 Cask Bottling.
Seven casks of both unpeated and peated malt make up the bottling, with Batch 12 featuring first fill Oloroso sherry butts, port pipes, a first fill virgin oak cask, a first fill Marsala hogshead and a Pedro Ximénez sherry puncheon.
All non-chill filtered and natural in colour, each cask comes in hand-numbered bottles with gift tubes.
'The single malt whiskies selected in this most recent BenRiach cask bottling reflect the innovative and pioneering philosophy of the BenRiach Distillery when it comes to making exceptional Scotch whisky,' said whisky maker Rachel Barrie on the bottling, describing the release as 'an exciting and bold choice of casks'.
Want to know more? The cask details are as follows:
- 2005 Cask #2565, 12yo, First Fill Oloroso Sherry Butt, 58.8% abv
- 2007 Cask #101, 10yo, First Fill Oloroso Sherry Butt (peated), 61.9% abv
- 2007 Cask #105, 10yo, First Fill Oloroso Sherry Butt (peated), 62.2% abv
- 2008 Cask #2047, 9yo, Port Pipe (peated), 63.2% abv
- 2006 Cask #7360, 10yo, First Fill Virgin Oak Cask, 58.9% abv
- 2005 Cask #2679, 12yo, First Fill Port Pipe (peated), 53.1% abv
- 2008 Cask #7880, 9yo, First Fill Marsala Hogshead (peated), 59.6% abv
Available from specialist whisky retailers.