The 100 Day Playbook offers free guidance on branding, marketing, PR, digital and social for when venues begin to start rebuilding business
The guide has been put together by leading agencies and consultants in the hospitality sector, including KAM Media (experts in consumer research), 2 Forks (copyrighting and marketing consultants), Fleet Street Communications (hospitality PR) and Supersonic Inc (brand marketing professional).
According to KAM Media, 39% of UK adults are thinking they'll eat and drink out less once lockdown measures are lifted, meaning operators will need as much help as possible to give them a chance of surviving. The 100 Day Playbook shares insider knowledge, advice and insight to give them it.
The booklet will be free for all operators, saving thousands of pounds on marketing advice and consultancy, and those who download the booklet will be encouraged to donate to charity Hospitality Action.
'This project is about hospitality’s best agencies and brightest marketing minds coming together to really support our venues, brands and businesses in getting back on their feet, and getting as many guests as possibly back into their venues when they reopen,' said Mark McCulloch, founder and CEO of Supersonic, who spearheaded the 100 Day Playbook project. 'It’s been a real team effort. I’m so pleased to be sharing this with our industry and look forward to how businesses incorporate some of insight, methods, tips and tricks we’re sharing.'
The breakdown of contributors is as follows:
- Research: Katy Moses and Katie Jenkins – KAM Media
- Data Analytics: Vic Searl, DataHawks
- Understanding the Guest Experience: Carlo Platia and Julia Platia, Feed it Back
- Guest Wifi: Julian Ross, Wireless Social
- Brand DNA: Mark McCulloch, Supersonic Inc
- Brand Visual Identity: Stuart Watson, Studio Nomad
- Brand Tone of Voice: Annica Wainwright, 2 Forks
- Marketing Strategy: Mark McCulloch, Supersonic Inc and Gabby Kirby
- Media Planning: Adam Shoefield and Katie Hodgkinson-Morgan, Smithfield Agency
- Local Marketing: Mark McCulloch, Supersonic Inc and Gabby Kirby
- Driving Sales & Pre-Booking: Amber Staynings, Bums on Seats
- PR: Mark Stretton, Kaye Rawlings and Laura Cunningham, Fleet Street Communications
- Digital and Social Media: Nat Coombs, Hannah Clark, Rosie Prior, ME:MO Media