As lockdown 2 takes hold, we've put all of our most helpful content for anyone in hospitality and the drinks trade in one handy place
Lockdown (no.2) lowdown:
- The latest on how venues can sell alcohol as takeaway during the month of November 2020.
- Not sure exactly what the government is doing to support the industry? Here's what we know so far.
- Coronavirus, hospitality and the law: What does it all mean?
Time to learn:
- Exciting news as Diageo relaunches its Learning for Life training programme.
- We've rounded up all the best, free online wine courses to keep you upskilled during lockdown.
- And we've not forgotten about bartenders, with these free learning tools.
- Our new(ish) SipAdvisor podcast has done deep dives into the likes of natural wine and new make spirit. Ready your earholes.
- We took part in Global Bar Week where we probed experts on the likes of diversity and inclusion, the green future of hospitality and the change in consumer demand. Watch it all online (for free) now.
Time to look after yourself:
- Here are six charities and initiatives to help hospitality staff through Covid-19.
- From where to get funds and what do if you've lost your job, to budget planning and template letters for writing to your landlord, here are some helpful resources.
- Webinars, a bartender day-to-day schedule planner, advice for employers... there is plenty of content out there to help you through the next few weeks.
- Doors may be shut, but there is plenty you can do to keep your customers engaged over lockdown. Here are 11 ideas from our Global Bar Week seminar.
- Online security may be a snoozefest, but it's important.
- Look after yourself first, but then make sure you're looking after your beer lines.
We'll be keeping you in the loop over the next few weeks with more education tools, business support advice and hopefully some fun stuff too.
You've got this.