Spend some time in the company of the likes of Ian Burrell, Megs Miller, Ryan Chetiyawardana, Ivy Mix and Lyndon Higginson without leaving the sofa
This week has seen Imbibe Live join forces with BCB Berlin, BCB Brooklyn and BCB São Paulo to bring you Global Bar Week, an online event for the global hospitality community.
Yesterday (Thursday 15 October) had us talking drinks menus post pandemic and supporting mental health and wellbeing in hospitality, among other things.
If you missed those, or any of our sessions so far, no need to panic. If you’ve already registered (and if you haven’t you can do so here) then all the sessions are now available on demand.
Here’s a breakdown of just some of what’s available for you:
- The Top 10 Bartender Rum Myths
- How to… Use ‘waste’ in your cocktails
- How to… Batch for take away cocktails
- Mindful Aperitif: The Art of No & Low
- How to… Taste wine for judging competitions
- Agave Martini – The Next Modern Classic Cocktail?
- Armagnac 101
- Rising Giants – New whisky distilleries around the world
- Storywood Tequila Virtual Tasting
- Now is the time to Discover Cider
- Trends in beer label, can & pump clip design
- Re-inventing champagne service without mixing
- Snack, drink, match! Pairing drinks & bar snacks
The now and the future focused:
- Where are we now? Lessons learned since reopening
- Putting diversity & inclusion at the heart of your business
- Leading the way to creating a sustainable hospitality business
- The green future of hospitality & how to get there
- Supporting mental health & wellbeing
- Consumer demand – The next outlook
- Maximising your online presence
- Who run the world? – Speed Rack’s new initiatives
- Modern Irish Hospitality
- So, you want to start a business during a global pandemic?
- Drinks menus post pandemic – trends & blends
Did you also know that you can also book meetings with our exhibitors?