From emerging consumer trends to accessing wellness services and relearning everything you know about mezcal, we have plenty of sessions to keep you informed
It's official, the first day of Imbibe Live Online is underway. Unable to run our usual event, we have instead created two days of content covering the best ways to reopen after lockdown, consumer trends and category focuses across our live streaming platform as well as on our social channels (Facebook and Instagram).
All you have to do is register for your sessions and enjoy. Check out today's lineup and head on over!
- 11am-12pm Practical and commercial considerations for reopening: Lessons from around the world and what you can do to prepare, sponsored by Nordic Spirit Featuring Petter Nyberg, owner/sommelier, Restaurang CG in Sweden; James Brown, global retail director, BrewDog, and founder, TiPJAR; Tash Conte, director, Black Pearl, Australia, and Harry Bennett, business development, Flow Hospitality Training (moderator)
- 12.30pm-1.30pm Emerging consumer trends and how that could impact your drinks menu after lockdown, sponsored by Mr J Featuring Lorraine Copes, head of procurement, Corbin & King; Kieran McCaul, drinks buyer, Fuller, Smith & Turner; Jonny Jones, director of client services, CGA; Laura Willoughby, director, Club Soda (moderator)
- 2pm-3pm From Survive to Thrive: What’s in store for hospitality over the next 12-18 months and how to get there, sponsored by WSET School London Featuring Anna Sebastian, bar manager, Artesian Bar at Langham Hotels; Drew Mallins, founder, London Bartenders Association; Lyndon Higginson, founder & director, The Liars Club; Liam Scandrett, UK business development manager - spirits, WSET (moderator)
- 3pm-3.30pm Accessing Help: Wellness Services, sponsored by The Drinks Trust Ross Carter, CEO, The Drinks Trust, interviewed by Robyn Black, editor, Imbibe UK
- 3.30pm-4.30pm Taste of the UK: A showcase of UK drinks and how to make the best of local producers Featuring Sarah Marshall, lab manager, Shepherd Neame; Henry Rymill, sales & marketing manager, Simpsons Wine Estate; Angus Lugsdin, co-founder & director, Salcombe Distilling Co. and Jacopo Mazzeo, news editor, Imbibe UK (moderator)
- 4.30pm-5pm Irish Whiskey: Depth and Diversity, sponsored by Drinks Ireland, Invest Northern Ireland Led by Irish whiskey expert John Cashman
- 5.30pm-6pm The passion of SENTIR: Relearn everything you know about mezcal, sponsored by Sentir Mezcal Artesenal Led by Mario Navarro, brand ambassador, SENTIR Mezcal; Nazareth Rodriguez, brand ambassador Europe, SENTIR Mezcal
Thanks to SENTIR Mezcal Artesenal for being our Imbibe Live Online headline sponsor.