REED EXHIBITIONS LIMITED
Imbibe Live Survey Terms & Conditions
1. Who are we?
- The Imbibe Live Survey charity donation is offered to you by Reed Exhibitions Limited. Our principal place of business is at Gateway House, 28 The Quadrant, Richmond, Surrey, TW9 1DN, UK.
- Reed Exhibitions Limited is the company that in these terms & conditions is called 'we' or 'us'.
- 'We' are the owners of Imbibe.
- For all queries or issues with the charity donation, however, please contact:
Reed Exhibitions Limited (Imbibe)
28, The Quadrant
Surrey, TW9 1DN
- The customer service telephone line is +44 (0)20 8271 2144. We will endeavour to respond to voicemail messages within three working days.
- Alternatively email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will endeavor to respond to email messages within three working days.
- If you are not satisfied with the response from us, you can contact OFCOM on 0300 123 3333 or 020 7981 3040 or ofcom.org.uk.
2. What terms, conditions and rules apply
- These terms & conditions apply to the charity donation. Any persons who breach them may be excluded from access. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to have agreed to be bound by them when completing the survey.
- Entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry in order to participate in the survey.
- To enter, entrants must fully complete the post show survey sent to them via email.
- All completed surveys must be received before Friday 2 August 2019. Any entries received after this period will not be accepted.
- We reserve the right to alter, amend, suspend or withdraw these terms & conditions without prior notice. Any changes to these terms & conditions will be indicated on the Imbibe website, and it is the responsibility of entrants to check for any such changes.
3. How much will it cost me to donate to charity?
- Entry is automatic on completion of the online survey and is free of charge. No purchase is necessary.
- We reserve the right to verify an entrant’s eligibility and to check his or her identity. If you have been asked for proof of your identity and/or your eligibility, your failure to provide such proof within a reasonable time could result in your disqualification. All personal details and information you supply must be truthful and accurate.
5. How will we use your personal details?
6. How far are we liable or responsible to you?
- Nothing in these terms & conditions removes or limits our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or for any liability which cannot be limited or excluded by the law. These terms & conditions also do not affect the rights that are granted to you as a consumer by the law. Otherwise, we will not be liable to you for any matter relating to the charity donation offered by us.
- We will also not be liable to you if you suffer loss or inconvenience because of the failures of persons or systems that we do not directly control – for example, mobile phone network operators, internet service providers, postal services, software providers and telephone traffic handlers.
7. The legal position of these terms & conditions
- These terms & conditions form a legally binding agreement between you and us. We reserve the right to change them and update them from time to time but if we do so we will post the changes on the Imbibe website.
- These terms & conditions, and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these terms and conditions, the validity and performance hereof or their formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law (save that the conflicts of law principles will be expressly excluded). The parties hereby irrevocably acknowledge and agree that the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction in respect hereof.
- These terms & conditions were last updated on 12 June 2019.