So, today (23 April) we are proud to announce five key charity and support initiatives, via which we hope we can do our bit to help the drinks trade through this pandemic. From giving our own personal time, to donations and free advertising space for charitable causes, we hope they go some way to help you.
There will be regular updates, so keep your eyes on imbibe.com to see what other ways you can benefit. And if there’s anything else you think we can do or other ways we can help, please do get in touch and let us know.
Imbibe’s covid-19 charity initiatives
- Imbibe’s Community Issue: The summer edition of Imbibe’s magazine will be a community issue, giving pages to the people who are working hard to support the drinks industry at this time. From free advertising space for drinks charities and not-for-profits, to space for homegrown initiatives, there is plenty of opportunity to be seen. If you’re interested, contact email@example.com.
- Donation from No & Low Taste Awards 2020 to The Drinks Trust: We will be donating funds from our new awards for the no- and low-abv market to The Drinks Trust. If you’d like to enter your product, we have extended the deadline for entries until 30 April. Click through for more information.
- Imbibe on the frontline: In an effort to support our industry from the frontline, members of the Imbibe team will be volunteering their time. As well as offering our services to The Drinks Trust, we’re also open to helping you. Whether you need an extra pair of hands behind the bar once you reopen, a hand putting together deliveries, or any other help, we will be getting in touch with organisations over the coming months to offer our time. If you’d like one of us in your business for the day, get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. And if you’re a brand who wishes to offer support for this initiative, please contact email@example.com.
- Sommelier Wine Awards donating £5,000 to The Drinks Trust: Unlike a number of industry competitions and events in 2020, we were very lucky that our SWA judging finished in March. We never imagined that just after we would be in lockdown. Our competition is what it is through our incredible judges, all working in the on-trade, and to give back, we will be donating £5,000 to the drinks industry charity.
- Imbibe.com covid-19 portal: We have set up a landing page on our website to give you easy access to all of the content we have been producing during the coronavirus pandemic. From links to charities who can help you, to new initiatives and free educational tools, there is plenty of information to help you through this time. Click here to access the page.
We look forward, as ever, to hearing from you.
Stay safe, Imbibe x