RTD cocktails specialist Moore House Cocktail Company has unveiled a new range of pre-batched expressions in larger formats with the on-trade in mind
The brand says that the new Moore House Collection is designed to help venues streamline operations and 'relieve the pressure created by time constraints and fewer staff'.
The range comprises:
- Classic Martini (London dry gin and dash of vermouth, 31% abv)
- Margarita Cristal (premium silver tequila, Cointreau, citrus, 33% abv)
- Old Fashioned (premium Bourbon, muddled cane sugar, Angostura bitters, 36% abv)
- Espresso Martini (espresso, Kahlua, premium vodka, 19% abv)
- Manhattan (premium bourbon, Cocchi Di Torino and Carpano Antica vermouths, bitters, Luxardo cherry juice, 33% abv)
- Negroni (Tanqueray gin, Campari, Cocchi Di Torino, 28% abv)
There will also be seasonal specials including Salted Caramel Espresso Martini (premium vodka, espresso coffee, Kahlua & salted caramel syrup, 19% abv) and Spicy Margarita (premium silver tequila infused with Habanero chillies, Cointreau and citrus formula, 33% abv).
'We have created our premium range to offer the trade a compelling solution to meet the growing demand for pre-batched cocktails,' said founder Stephen Moore. 'We want to collaborate with exceptional bars, pubs, hotels and restaurants to make Moore House a "must stock" product range. By providing on-site training, evolving the collection to include seasonal variations and the creation of branded premium barware and display units, we hope our collection will excite the trade and in turn consumers.'
RRP £8.50/100ml bottle; RRP £16/200ml bottle; RRP £25.90/350ml; RRP £29.50/500ml, Moore House Cocktail Company, firstname.lastname@example.org