The Birmingham restaurant has launched a new digital wine tasting for customers to enjoy at home
The Wilderness Wine Club offers customers the change to purchase a half case of wine (six bottles) hand-selected by Sonal Clare, the restaurant's general manager and head sommelier, not to mention GQ Sommelier of the Year 2018.
Alongside the six bottles, Clare will talk tasters through the background and tasting notes of each wine, the video of which will be available online. Here's a teaser:
The first case of wine will include:
- Txakoli, Akarregi Txiki, Getariako Txakolina, Spain
- Sauvignon Blanc, Dog Point, Marlborough, New Zealand
- Rully Blanc, Joseph Drouin, Burgundy, France
- Miraval Rose, Cotes de Provence, France
- Fleurie, Domaine Chanson, Beaujolias, France
- The Chocolate Block, Boekenhoutskloof, Western Cape, South Africa
Prices start at £150, which includes the case of wine, online videos and nationwide delivery.